Tuesday, April 19, 2011

car seats and cat calls

Forgot to mention it earlier, but a few weeks ago, I was hard at work one Saturday installing car seats. Once I had it as best I could, I brought it to the fire house for them to check it (they are all certified in that). They were in the middle of some other training, but they send one new guy (mid-20’s) out to look everything over for me.

As we are in the middle of everything, we hear the group of firemen behind us start hooting and hollering – turns out there is a wedding party getting into a limo across the street and the guys wanted to show their support. When the bride finally comes out, they really get excited and get some honking and sirens from the fire engine. Nice little sendoff for the ladies I’m sure.

And I felt a little bad about taking the guy away from some good ole fashioned cat calling, but figured he would get over it pretty soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here