Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March MAD-ness

During last weekend I spent a lot of time thinking of how things change so quickly.

A few years ago I would spend the first two days of march madness at a bar with some friends and then head back home to watch the rest of the games

This year lis and I watched a lot of the games, all at home and did some spring cleaning in the middle of it. I think Saturday we had a pretty busy day actually - hitting up both home depot and baby’s r us! (yes, writing that I did feel like will Ferrell in old school)

What will next year look like? El Nino will be 10-11 months old by then, running around like crazy ( I think), and will probably not be that interested in laying on the couch watching a #2 seed take on some school that I only learned existed three days beforehand.

We have some pretty nice days down here in March – will I really want to spend my time inside watching basketball? Or will I be just as excited about bringing el nino down to the park to run around on the playground?

And more importantly for taco mac / hudson grille – will I ever go to a sports bar again??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here