Thursday, March 17, 2011

33 Weeks (or Larry Bird Week as Jon calls it)

So, I'm 33 weeks pregnant today and still feeling very pregnant.  I slept with my snoogle last night and that really helped me stay in position so I didn't feel the need to flop around.  On the other hand, changing position under the covers with an oversized body pillow was quite a challenge.  Darby really likes the snoogle as she likes to curl within it and rest her head on the pillow.  Spoiled dog...

We had somewhat of a scare at our 32 week prenatal check up as my amniotic fluid is slightly low.  I guess the range of 'normal' is 8-25cm and my fluid level was 10.62cm.  Still normal but definitely on the low side.  I've been drinking 1 liter of water each hour so I'm doing as much as I can to stay hydrated.  We'll see at our 34 week check up if my hydration efforts have paid off.  The baby is currently 4 lbs. 10oz and they estimate s/he will be in the 7 lb range.  Sounds good to me!

Our RI shower last weekend was full of fun, family and friends.  I was overwhelmed by the excitement and generosity of everyone!  We have already started on the laundry to get everything washed and folded in the drawers.  We need to do an overhaul on the organization of our closet so that we can fit more baby items.  I didn't know babies required so much stuff!  I hope to post pictures of the nursery once we get the bedding and decorations in from RI.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here