Friday, March 9, 2012

I miss you Vortex...

Went to lunch today with my coworkers and they decided to go to O’Leary’s, the chain of ”Boston Sports Bar” themed restaurants that became infamous to me when they refused to stay open for the Super Bowl.
We’ve been over here 6+ weeks now, and so it’s been awhile since I’ve had a good burger. I figured it wasn’t that hard to make a decent burger, and that this would be my best bet here in Sweden.
(not actually mine, but not too far off - just add more mayo and make the bacon not as good)

I have never been so wrong in my life
Just gross…more mayo than meat…the worst bacon I’ve ever tasted…just completely unappetizing
If, sight unseen, I ever order a burger out here again, I should get slapped in the face
I miss you Vortex, I miss you bad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here