Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saying Goodbye

We have had the enormous good fortune to have so many friends see us off in the nicest ways.  It feels great to know that we will be missed but also very sad to see our good friends for what could be the last time in a long time.  People will get older, babies will learn to walk and we'll miss these milestones with each other.  I hate saying goodbye so I'd prefer to say see you later, even though I know that it may be much much later when I see you again.

I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer so I'll post pictures of our friends -- loving some last minute visits before we head to Sweden.  We will miss everyone and love you all!

Calvin says, "Packing me might be easier.  No?"

Dan and Whitney in their finest Americana wear

Bulldog and the guys drinking some celebratory shorties

Calvin will miss Gabby terribly -- they are so cute together!

Erin, Gabby and my CSTE folks


The Brookners! So glad we got to meet Bryce before we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here