Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Aunties Visit!

With the big move looming on the near horizon, time was running out for last minute visits with friends.
Both Sam and Kelley were able to spend a weekend with us and I'm so glad that they were able to make it.  It is so nice to have two friends who know you in completely different capacities but who love you just the same anyway.  Kelley was an old roommate from my UT days and Sam has seen me through some ridiculous times at Emory.  With both of my friendships, we can pick up right where we left off -- mid conversation with no awkward pauses or expectations.  Those relationships are the absolute best.

The girls helped me with bath time, keeping Calvin entertained and the occasional selling of our furniture to random people.  It was so nice to have friends keep me sane during an increasingly stressful time.  Calvin loved giving "big kisses" -- which means that he sucks on your nose for a second and leaves you covered in slobber.

We managed to take a few pictures of the weekend to capture some of the fun moments.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here