Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun with Photos

I'm currently in a 30 day free trial of Lightroom to edit my pictures of Calvin (mostly) and I am really enjoying it.  The software comes with presets that allow for relatively easy modifications of the pictures without having to be a professional photographer.  It helps since I have no idea what I'm doing but I can push buttons and see the changes on the screen.  I've even gone back to some of our older photos and tried to make changes.  Jon asked me to "get creative" and make our Christmas card this year using the new software.  I guess everyone will see how it turned out eventually when they get their cards!

Here are some of my favorites so far.  Hopefully my skills will improve with time and practice!  I have another 25 days to show the value of this software to Jon who shrieked in sticker shock.  Basically the software easily adds some pizzazz and punch to otherwise ordinary looking photographs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here