- Street lights start turning on at 3pm
- I went to pick up Calvin from forskola and noticed that the street lights were on in the middle of the day. The sun was out and the sky was blue. They are ready...winter is coming.
- Anyone who chops wood has stocked up their winter supply
- These guys are serious about their fire fuel. You don't want an empty fireplace during the cold, dark nights... winter is coming.
- People are walking and rollerblading with nordic ski poles.
- You have to be in game shape for cross country skiing season...winter is coming.
- Your neighbors have already put the double wide shovel in their driveway
- Need I remind you, it is early September...winter is coming.
- Men wearing scarves on the T-bana
- It's not just fashion, it's also sensible...winter is coming.
And finally, you really know that winter is around the corner when...
- You need to wear your fleece running leggings to go for your morning jog because the air is just above freezing.
I'll be outside - enjoying these sunny, warm-ish days while they are still around!